MIWC’s focus on Water 4.0 will bring together scientists, engineers, governmental representatives, international aid agencies, technology innovators and utility companies from around the world to share the most relevant water-related topics and issues for discussion, and presents the latest products, innovations and solutions and technologies for the water industry.
This year, more than 300 delegates will congregate in the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for a 3-day conference. Don't miss this important gathering.
The conference will embrace a wide range of areas including cutting edge technologies and solutions.
Theme: Advancing Innovation, Embracing Transformation, Securing the Future
- Integrated Water Resources Management
- River Management
- Water and Wastewater Management
- NRW Management
- Climate Change
- Disaster Risks Management
- Green Technologies
- Flood Management
- GIS & Mapping System
- Driving Innovations Within Regulatory Frameworks
- Financing Infrastructure for Utility of the Future
- IoT, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence within Utilities
- Is Water 4.0 The Future?
• You will be notified via email of any acceptance or rejection of your abstract submission.
• Abstracts should be submitted online by 31st May 2019.
• All submitted abstracts will undergo Technical Committee’s review.
• Abstracts should be in English.
• Abstracts should be in PDF format to be uploaded to the online system.
• The text length should be from 250 to 500 words.
• If you have any queries or problems with abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at : email@example.com
• Presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered as a conference participant.
• Each author can submit up to 2 abstracts as presenting or corresponding author.
• Abstracts shall not be edited after 31st July 2019.
• Presenters shall submit powerpoint presentations by 31st July 2019.
• The organisers reserve the right to publish abstracts in our conference handbook, conference announcements, and event website.
• The organisers reserve the right to publish author’s powerpoint presentation, where participants will be given a weblink for download.
• Powerpoint slides may be edited before distribution to participants. Presenter may edited powerpoint slides by 5th October 2019. Please inform the organisers during the event should you wish to edit your powerpoint slides before distribution.•